Saturday, July 16, 2011

puppies and random village things



















Puppies being born, friends coming to visit, meeting up with my favorite village kids and their parents. Things are going well on this end just busy with work. I am working at two schools and teaching grades 7,8,9 English. Hard to believe that I only have 9 months left in Zambia! Im not to happy about that. So much to get done and so little time. My next big projects will be a book drive (which everyone can help me by sending me books!) and writing a grant to get funding for a HIV/AIDs, Guidence and counselling workshop for te teachers in my Zone, and the planning of a World AIDS Day event. Ill keep everyone posted on these things because I will need help (and frequent pep talks) for sure. Love you all. Ill write soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment